Thank you for using EdPsychEd!
- Limitation of Liability - You agree that the liability of EdPsychEd and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in any way connected with the service or the content therein shall not exceed the amount you paid to EdPsychEd for this service preceding any claim or notification of damages.
a. EdPsychEd shall not be liable for any amounts billed to your credit card by a third party that were not authorised by you.
b. In no event shall EdPsychEd and its affiliates, directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or to any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the training or the content therein.
c. The service is provided "as is," and you rely on the training and its contents at your own risk. There are no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to: No representations or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the service; and no representations or warranties that the service or anything else provided pursuant to this agreement will not infringe proprietary rights of third parties.
2. You should always check the contact information you provide is accurate and complete before creating a EdPsychEd account or proceeding to payment. You agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete.
3. Our website is only intended for use by adults, as defined as those aged 18 or over and who have sufficient capacity to enter into a binding agreement.
4. You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password via our website. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
5. Using our Services does not give you ownership of or any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access
6. You agree that the site itself, as well as all content, videos, training materials, products, services and/or other materials, made available on the site by us or other third parties (collectively referred to as the “content”) are maintained for your personal use and information by EdPsychEd Ltd (the “company”) and are the property of the company and/or its third party providers. Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
7. We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product or service is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable).
8. We reserve the right to alter all products, services and pricing without notice.
9. We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services ("Feedback"). By submitting any Feedback, you grant us the right to use the Feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your Feedback, EdPsychEd does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to EdPsychEd, developed by our employees, contractors, or obtained from other source.
10. Through the Services, you will have the ability to access and/or use content provided by instructors, other users, and/or other third parties and links to websites and services maintained by third parties. EdPsychEd cannot guarantee that such third party content, in the Services or elsewhere, will be free of material you may find objectionable or otherwise inappropriate or of malware or other contaminants that may harm your computer, mobile device, or any files therein. EdPsychEd disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of, or inability to access or use, such third party content.
11. EdPsychEd respects the intellectual property rights of our users, Content Providers, and other third parties and expects our users to do the same when using the Services. We have adopted and implemented the EdPsychEd Copyright and Trademark Policy below in accordance with applicable law, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
12. Copyright Except as expressed in this Agreement, you may not reproduce, transmit, distribute, or use the training or the content or other data or materials incorporated without EdPsychEd's permission. You may not blend any portion of the Training or content with any other information and shall not edit, modify, or alter any portion. For permission to copy beyond what is expressly provided therein, and/or to reprint articles or any other content offered via EdPsychEd, contact us on [email protected]
13. Participant understands that EdPsychEd is for educational purposes only.
- Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication.
- Our content and courses are continually under development and changes may be made at any time.
14. As this is a business-to-business transaction no right of cancellation exists under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
15. Where a refund is offered and accepted by you it will be made within seven working days of receiving your acceptance of a refund.
16. Where we allow content submission to the website by users the views expressed by any user on the website are their own and not those of EdPsychEd Ltd.
As a user you agree not to do any of the following:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, defame or in anyway seek to violate the rights of another user or third party.
- Publish or seek to distribute any material or information that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, indecent, libellous, profane, defamatory, racist, or in any other way inappropriate or objectionable.
- Use or harvest data provided by other users in a way that they would object to.
- Contact other users in ways they may find inappropriate.
- Encourage illegal activity or activity that violates the rights of other users or third parties, whether individuals or organisations.
- Supply or post content calculated to deliberately mislead other users or third parties, including content falsely made to appear from or be endorsed by us.
- To pose as another user, third party or organisation or one of our employees for the purposes of obtaining user or third party information.
- To transmit or transfer any viruses, trojans, worms or any other malicious programs or code intended to spy on, gain control over, disrupt, destroy or in any other way impair any computer hardware or software or any other equipment.
- The above list is not intended to be exhaustive.
17. The company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorised access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorised third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the site. Use of the site is completely at your own risk.
18. We grant you a licence to access the content, information and services contained within our website for business use only.
- Third parties are not allowed to “deep link” to pages within our website, without our express prior written permission.
- The restriction on “deep linking” does not apply to affiliate partners who wish to send customers directly to a particular page or product in order to increase their affiliate sales.
19. Waiver. If it turns out that a particular provision of these Terms is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. If you do not comply with these Terms, and we do not take immediate action, this does not indicate that we relinquish any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
20. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts sitting in England.
21. EdPsychEd do not endorse third party websites, products or services etc.
24. Any violation of this Agreement result in the immediate and permanent cessation of access to all content and of your license and will be pursued to the fullest extent permitted under all applicable laws.